Monday, September 12, 2016

2nd Edition (as at 2016-09-12) of Post titled “I solved my hand eczema problems by taking health supplements”

2nd Edition (as at 2016-09-12) of Post titled “I solved my hand eczema problems by taking health supplements”

My hand eczema slowly made a come back after I stopped taking all health supplements some time in 2014. 

I stopped taking health in 2014 because I thought I did not need any health supplements since I took nutritious and healthy multi whole grains, nuts and beans, black sesame powder  and green smoothie daily.

But it was a mistake.

I guess the reason is: We can't have sufficient nutrients from our foods no matter how or what you eat.

Between 2014 and March 2016, hand eczema gave me a lot of problems, pains, discomfort and anxiety.

Retaking health supplements have almost solved my hand eczema problem.

Now my hand eczema problem is almost solved after retaking again health supplements since mid March 2016. I had not applied skin moisturizer on my palms in the past week because I didn't need it to moisturize my palm skin and my palms don't have any sores or torn skin now. 

I hope my eczema has been solved permanently.
[Note: As at 2016-0912, most probably my hand eczema has been cured by myself.]

I am taking the following health supplements daily.

GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg
[Note: On 16 July 2016, I replaced GNC vitamin C with GNC TripleC™ 1000 (180 vegitabs) ]
Nature's Farm B complex 100 -- 1 tablet
1 or 2 tablets Redoxon vita immune
1 tablet of Centrum silver multi vitamins
1 Caltrate 600 plus tablet for calcium.
Now brand vitamin D-3 1000IU -- 1 capsule
Nature's Farm omega-3 fish oil 1275 mg -- 1 capsule

I suggest each of us should at least take a tablet of multi vitamins as an insurance to ensure that we have sufficient nutrients for our bodies.

I am taking Centrum brand multivitamins now. I strongly recommend you to take multivitamins daily unless your medical conditions do not allow you to do so.

Information Added on 2016-09-12 on Biotin and Eczema Moisturizer

(a) On 2016-07-19 I bought a bottle of GNC Fast Dissolving Biotin 2500mcg, Mixed Berry, 60 each bottle for my brittle fingernails. Bought from GNC Tampines Mall. At VIP Price S$29.56. Usual price S$36.95. I have been taking at least on tablet of this biotin since 2016-07-19.


(b) Based on my hands’ conditions as at 2016-09-12, after taking GNC Fast Dissolving Biotin 2500 mcgmy hands do not have sudden and random small torn skins on the fingers on my palm for the last few weeks. I guess this the result of Biotin and other supplements mentioned above.

(c) Finally I do not need to apply Eczema Moisturizer on my palms any more!



.========.

=== The End ===



No comments: